It will be end of term or school year soon, and a fantastic time to say thank you and express gratitude for all the hard work your teachers have put in this year.
Here are some ideas for Christmas presents:
1. A 'Keep Calm' Mug for that teacher who is cool as a cucumber
2. Teacher's Note Book for all those important notes and reminders
3. Pencils that say it all
4. A mindful colouring book just perfect for teachers with a creative aptitude, and a sense of humour
5. A lovely creative art and self-care gift box for the ethical, eco, vegan, environmentally-conscious teacher
6. For teachers with a love of the landscape and art, here's a tea towel and card combo from an original handmade linocut design.
7. For the teachers who have a stressful time coming up next year, here are a set of calming spring themed notecards, with a touch of philosophy, for their desk.
8. A lovely screenprint for their study or classroom, with a play on the famous philosophical existential quote 'I think, therefore I am'. Tote bags in same design available too.
9. How about some lovely organic beauty products in Christmas baubles!
10. If you are giving a bottle of fizz or a nice bottle of wine to your teacher for them to enjoy on Christmas Day, why not make it more personalised with this bottle bag?
Let us know what you think of our gift guide, and have a look at hedgeandhogprints.com for other gift ideas!
Liquid error (sections/article-template line 38): Could not find asset snippets/relatedblogs.liquid